1. Anyone can excel when conditions are favorable, especially if they get a helping hand. Only those anointed by God thrive in adverse circumstances.
2. In a race neither the fastest, the smartest, nor the strongest is guaranteed victory. Sometimes the race is won by the one who perseveres in spite of adversity.
3. Do the right things for the right reasons, even when it is not popular or desirable to do so.
4. Take courage in knowing God has equipped and empowered you to overcome every hurdle. Dig deep, push hard, and watch God work.
5. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not depend on your understanding.
6. Pray continuously about everything.
7. Do Not deliberately cause pain!!
8. Give thanks in every situation and look for the silver lining. Once found, hold tight and remain fixated until another one appears.
9. Stay encouraged and don’t stop doing good. Remember, people look at the outward appearance, but God sees the thoughts and intentions of a person.
10. God’s timing isn’t the same as ours. Have faith and seek God’s perfect will.