A little bit of biblical faith goes a long way (Matthew 17:20. It gives one the courage to stand for what is right, even when such a stand is unpopular (study the lives of the Apostles and other early believers).
Mustard Seed Size Faith –
- frees one to acknowledge his or her shortcomings and to trust God for help in overcoming those weaknesses (Mark 9: 21 – 24)
- releases one from the paralyzing grips of fear, guilt, and shame (Romans 8:1)
- is God-centered and concerned about restoring wholeness- physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being (James 2: 14 – 26)
- cares about the common good, not just personal gain (Colossians 3: 12)
- helps one remain focused on the power of God, not mired down by the problems of the present (Proverbs 3: 5 – 9)
- gives hope that there is light at the end of every tunnel (Psalm 30: 5)
- is a tool used to request deliverance from distress, protection from the powerful, and to uplift broken spirits (James 5: 17)
- wants justice for all (Micah 6: 8)
Thank God for mustard seed size faith!